eTalent 2020- General rules
- There is no entry fee required for this competition.
- All participants must register using the eTalent Form. For minor participants, one of the parents need to fill-in the form for the child.
- Participants must be residing in the MD/VA/DC metro area.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on their respective deadlines.
- Record your videos using smart phone, camera or camcorder.
- You need to upload your video to YouTube and mark it as “unlisted”. Do not make it “public”. Provide the YouTube video link when you submit the eTalent Form.
- Your YouTube video should be titled "KCSMW eTalent Season 2 - Your First and Last name".
- eTalent Form can be accessed here.
- Once the form is submitted, participants cannot change their YouTube video link.
- Your eTalent registration form along with your YouTube link must be received by midnight of the deadline. Any entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Your YouTube video will be reviewed by eTalent Team before it is published on Facebook.
- You will be notified via email, once your video is uploaded.
- There will be no separate competition for male and female categories.
- KCSMW will not be responsible for any copyright violation in any of your YouTube videos.
- Winners will be decided based on the marks provided by a panel of competent judges selected by the KCSMW eTalent team, and their decisions will be final.
- Winners will be announced via Facebook and other electronic media. Awards will be distributed at one of the major events of KCSMW.
- Your video should not have anyone else other than the contestant.
- Your video should be taken just for this competition. YouTube video upload date should be after the commencement date of each contest announced by KCSMW.
- Edited Videos are not allowed and will be rejected.
- KCSMW eTalent team judgments are final.
- KCSMW reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same.
- KCSMW reserves the right to add or modify categories at any time.
Category Names Group
Sub. Junior Grades K thru 4th
Junior Grades 5th thru 8th
Senior Grades 9th thru 12
Adults 18 and above