eTalent- General rules
- There is no entry fee required for this competition
- All participants must register using the eTalent Form. For minor participants, one of the parents need to fill-in the form for the child.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on their respective deadlines.
- Record your videos using smart phone, camera or camcorder.
- You need to upload your video to YouTube and mark it as “unlisted”. Do not make it “public”. Provide the YouTube video link when you submit the eTalent Form.
- eTalent Form can be accessed from KCSMW website:
- Once the form is submitted, participants can not change their YouTube video link.
- Your eTalent registration form along with your YouTube link must be received by midnight of the deadline. Any entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Your YouTube video will be reviewed by eTalent Team before it is published on Facebook.
- You will be notified via email, once your video is uploaded
- There will be no separate competition for male and female categories.
- KCSMW will not be responsible for any copyright violation in any of your YouTube videos.
- KCSMW will select two winners per category, we will have Judges Choice prize and Facebook Choice prize per category.
- Winners will be announced via Facebook and other electronic media. Awards will be distributed at one of the major events of KCSMW (Summer Dreams/Onam Mela/Jingle Bells)
- Judgment will be done by a panel of competent judges selected by KCSMW eTalent Team.
- Each entry will be live on Facebook only for 10 days.
- Your video should not have anyone else other than the contestant.
- Your video should be taken just for this competition. YouTube video upload date should be on or after 3/3/2018.
- Edited Videos are not allowed and will be rejected.
- KCSMW eTalent team judgments are final.
- KCSMW reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same.
- KCSMW reserves the right to add or modify categories at any time.
Cinematic Dance-Solo Contest rules
Category Names Group
Sub. Junior Grades K thru 5th
Junior Grades 6th thru 8th
Senior Grades 9th and above
- Participants must be residing in the United States.
- Time Limit for your video will be 3 to 5 minutes.
- Participants may choose any film based music in any language.
- Judgement Criteria : Choreography, Steps, Transitions, Originality, Performance, Expressions, Grace, Finesse, Craft, Energy, Costume, Makeup, Props, Outfit.