TikTok: Rules and instructions
Participants can enter a video of their creation through the app TikTok by using the distinguished hashtag, #KCSeTalentSeason3, and submit the TikTok link to KCSMW eTalent entry form.
Categories: There are three categories. Each contestant can perform only one TikTok under their category.
- Kids (ages up to 16) – solo
- Adults (16 and above) – solo
- Group (two or more participants with family, friends, kids, etc.)
- Video length: 20-60 second videos
- Posted Videos need to have the hashtag #KCSeTalentSeason3 included.
- Include the contestant’s first and last name in the caption.
- Any movie/tv dialogue or songs are acceptable, and you can use anyone’s voice including yours. Using your own voice is not a criterion for judging.
Judging Criteria: your video will be judged based on the creativity and execution of the following will be considered:
- Transitions/Effects (optional)
- Audio quality and Visual appeal
- Following all guidelines
Incomplete, garbled, corrupted, illegible, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, profane, and offensive entries are void and will not be accepted. Contestants should not use music, photos, brand logos or any other copyrighted material to produce their entry. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, TikTok. Please abide by all TikTok rules. The decision of the judges will be final.
Please refer to the general rules and video submission guidelines.
Any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org